James Krupka, Owner
I enjoy helping people plan for the future. Practicing throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for over 20 years, I assist clients with a wide range of net worth and types of assets.
I continually strive to increase my knowledge of California estate planning and probate law, and developments in estate tax regulations, to provide my clients with the most up-to-date, relevant estate planning products and services at affordable rates. I enjoy the relationships I have built over the years with many longtime clients.
Can I Help You?
Areas of Practice – Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration
Bar Admissions – California, 1993
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco
Masters in Taxation
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles
Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
- University of California, Berkeley, California – Bachelor of Arts
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
Classes and Seminars Taught
- Dominican College
- Holy Names College
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Fireman’s Fund
- Port of Oakland